Thursday, July 31, 2014

Lesson 10 Meeting with tutor

There are a couple of things missing in my SOI.

1. 'Matured' Content of my copy.
Basically I need more content.

2. To check the time, what can I execute as the deadline is next week.

3. Plan and design how I would place my photos and content. I could put some branding into the pictures as well, make it interesting and 'not plain' at the background. Placement is everything.

4. My showreel has some static parts where it could be zoomed in and out for effect. Some of the screen caps can be enlarged as well. The Bellas House is pretty short, can be lengthened.

As for the design of the pages, it's not likely that a book would be that long, so I would limit the number of scrolls to three.

How is the toolbar going to be? I suggested that it may be to the right of the pages.
I want it to be able to have a a fixed position when the user is scrolling as well so that they could navigate easier.

The animations would be later, I have to consider it on mobile platforms as well because roll-over animations will not work.


No comments:

Post a Comment