Monday, August 4, 2014

Adobe Edge Reflow - SO BUGGY

The program I'm using (RF) is reallllly buggy. Nowander it's called a 'preview' version.

I had troubles with the background and the divs, I had to work 3 hours just to get around the bugs to get what I really wanted.

There's this bug where you might accidentally drag your element too much to the right, then it would leave a white space in the background- which is impossible to fill although I played around with the percentage values/re-uploaded the background again.

I only have two more days left to code, so help me god.

Plus, my interface design doesn't really support responsiveness because it's so textured and rigid. Unlike plain bg's where.. AHHH. I can't think anymore.

At least my design is 100% done, and showreels too.

It's just the coding part which I thought would be really easy but isn't.

Okay since its a jpeg background it won't be scaling properly like the elements inside. I would looks like this:




Textured bg and solid bg. It's always safer with a sold BG.

5 Aug: Currently I have finished coding two pages. The work tab and the Homepage.

The homepage was easier because it didn't have too many elements.

Two things I discovered:

To unsee an element I could either choose to Display:None / or to hide the element.

Display none works better because it wouldn't effect the other resolution sizes unlike the 'Hidden' function.

TOOLBAR
As you can see from the picture on the left, I have changed the position of the ribbon as the horizontal div berserks my code in so many ways. I have resulted to just displaying the text there.

The ribbon is no longer going down the middle.


Jesus. I have 5 more pages to completion.

No comments:

Post a Comment