Thursday, June 19, 2014

Award Posters


The chosen awards was the AWWWARDS.
I chose to execute a responsive web design.


I started off my video presentation by explaining the user experience throughout the Poster, which was a plus point.

I separated the poster into two sections. The upper half's content was segregated to show vital information of the Awards I have chosen, and the bottom half was to explain the project I wish to create for this awards itself.

There are 66 Judges for this competition. They all have different backgrounds related to the industry; some more influential than others, some more experienced. I took a look at the Past Winners and how they succeeded into achieving responsive, attractive websites with smooth animations. Links to the sites are below:

Legwork Studio

UZIK


I managed the 40 hours of the suggested time to complete this project into four main tasks:
10 Hours: Research
5 Hours: Sketching
10 Hours: Graphics
25 Hours: Coding (Inclusive of troubleshooting and refinement)

Other than that, the poster is pretty much self explanatory. Regretably, I did not mention my future ambition during the presentation. The statement I put in my poster was just on an 'objective' kind of angle. I can't find the confidence to label myself as the future Creative CEO Executive Art Director of some large Interactive Media company. Somehow, I felt that the 'label' of my future ambition would not exist yet. At least not too soon. Who knows, I might create my own position.








No comments:

Post a Comment